Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Keepin' it CLASSY

So you probably thought this blog was dead, but it still has a little life left in her, surprising, I know!   :)

This past week, Ashy and I ventured down to the Smith Center to add a little culture to our otherwise busy/exciting/lame lives! We took in the BBC Orchestra and I'm sure we must have been the youngest people in the audience... made my day, Ashy wasn't as impressed.  It was a good sign, when we received a free upgrade to way better seats (but a little alarming as to why we were able to be moved so close).


 It is crazy to me how talented some people are, especially in music!  Although I found myself repeatedly clapping (almost) at what I thought would be the end of a song only to have it continue for like 15 more minutes.... seriously, how do you know when it is truly over?  It was very entertaining and I feel like we get an upgrade in class/social status after having attended such an event.
In my mind, we are classy, classical musical loving gals, but in all actuality, it was good, but I kept falling asleep, so we split at intermission we had to leave early (don't want to miss those real housewives).... j/k

I've never really seen anyone be so motivated to play the cello and lead the music.  It looks exhausting!!
Good times :)






1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I'm kinda jealous!!! And I love that you were the youngest people there :) Way to be classy!!!