Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Birthday Tribute



TODAY IS SUCH A SPECIAL DAY, IT'S BIRTHDAY TIME FOR YOU....WE REALLY LIKE TO CELEBRATE THIS HAPPY DAY WITH YOU....WE'LL SING A SONG THAT WE ALL KNOWWWWW......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
You guys, guess who's turning another year older? Another year smarter? And another year braver?  (I mean, come on, she ventured into HOMEOWNER territory *high five*)
 
 
 
This girl is AMAZING!  I'm not just saying that because it's her special day and she makes me say only "nice" things during her "birthday week".  But I actually really mean this.  I couldn't find a better roommate/concert buddy/builder/cook/driver/computer whiz/technology pro/maid/reality show watcher/sister/best friend. 
 
She's always willing to go on any trip with me...
 



 
She's up for any concert/movie/adventure...

































She's one of the BEST sisters/daughters/aunts anyone could ask for (she'll basically buy you anything you want)















 



I really don't know what I'd do without her.  (my closet size would shrink half, I know that).   
*Here's to another year of awesomeness!* 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALLEE!
 

3 comments:

kallee said...

oh so thoughtful!
but, this doesn't count as my gift does it?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (yesterday)!!! Lovin that I made the cut with a couple pics....Nice!!
Susan

Colleen said...

This just made me smile! I miss you girls!