Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumkin carvin'

So what do two single, 20-something year olds do on a Monday night? Catch up on our tv shows? Uh, not this night. Homework? Uh, probably should have. Cook a healthy dinner & hit the gym for our routinely workout... Huh need I even answer that. :)
Nope...None of the above! We spent *our* FHE .... CARVING PUMPKINS with our BFF!!!
It was a great night!!!

*disclaimer: by "our" I mean Kallee & Sophie technically did all carving. But I did take the pictures! Someone had to capture these kodak moments! :)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Krista ODell said...

Did ya get tired of carving and decide to just paint a face on the little pumpkin? All turned out cute though, good job!

Kasi Lee said...

Your post was hilarious! Oh, and I am dying for the third book to come out too! I hate waiting to know the ending. I think I am too impatient! So glad you are a fellow blogger! I will have to check in every so often!