Thursday, October 22, 2009

We're gonna party like its your birthday

For an early birthday present our friends (Bryan & Jenness) took Ashley out for some delicious teppanyaki at The Geisha House! Our master Chef, Max, was awesome!

Quotes from the night:
You guys from here?
Yep, where are you from?
Tokyo.... Tokyo, Mexico.... ?
This is my 2nd night here...so be nice to me...
Oh...where did you work before... ?..
I was trained at Taco Bell
Ooohh... that is a very sharp knife
what this... I picked it up at the 99cent store...

Yes, that is real fire and it was VERY close to my face! Yikes!

No that is not a giant bowl of guacamole-- it was a dessert for the birthday girl... I'm not sure what it was, but it was delicious! It was a lot of fun, so thanks to Bryan and Jenness for the good times!!

3 comments:

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Happy early birthday Ashley! Looks like the restaurant was lots of fun...and it does look like you're eating gaucamole :)

Krista ODell said...

Wish I would have been there!

Sheina T. said...

I think that is their green tea ice cream that you're eating. I've had the plum ice cream... it's so yummy!