Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Real Gamer

Kallee LOVES games. Boardgames, card games, video games... you name it, she'll try it.

Right now, Kallee is obsessed with Guitar Hero

and I do mean OBSESSED...

Seriously, OBSESSED... it's kind of getting on my nerves! ;)

But the Wii is not Kallee's only hidden talent...

She's pretty good on those two-person bikes (I know they have an official name but it escapes me at the moment)


Kallee can catch some pretty good waves on any jet-ski (and is usually always the winner when comparing sun-burns :))

Golf is also another hidden talent


Thanks to my dad's love of the game, he has taught all of his daughters to play (his sons uhh, not so good!)

Kallee is always willing to trying out new things...even SKI DIVING! (I'm not even kidding, she actually went ski diving... and lived to tell about it much to her shock! I've never seen her so scared!!!)


Whether day or night, rain or shine Kallee's is always up for a good time...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes, I must agree. Kallee is a woman of many talents! I love that this is Kallee week and that you're such a good sister for doing it, Ashley! Hope you guys are doing great!