Monday, May 18, 2009

Concert Buddy

I consider Kallee to be the Queen of Music.
The girl knows and enjoys all varieties of music, whether its country or pop to cholla rap (or whatever the 12 year olds are listening to these days) to Vanilla Ice. If I ever have a question about who sings what song, Kallee has the answer! I love that she is well-versed in all genres!
I also LOVE that she is always willing to go to any concert with me. She is officially my concert buddy and I LOVE it! Since I’ve moved to Las Vegas Kallee and I have seen our share of concerts.....
New Kids on the Block

Keith Urban


Bon Jovi


Due West (I know most of you are thinking "Due Who"? Don't worry, give it time you'll know them SOON....they're AWESOME!!!)

Natasha Bedingfield (note: this is not from Natasha's concert, but for whatever reason I couldn't find any so I put this funny pic from when we saw a "stomp out loud"...just another point of how funny Kallee is {exhibit A: her picture pose}


Keith Urban again (don't worry it won't be the last either)

Poison

and many others...

Side note: If I’m ever on Who’s Want to be a Millionaire, Cash Cab, or any other game show Kallee is my "phone a friend". It’s not just music she knows....the girl can clean up on Jeopardy "Pop" week. I know, I’ve seen it....and have lost to her plenty of times at Trival Pursuit!

1 comment:

rockinsphoto said...

Seriously love the blog! And you do have some smashing hair do's Kallee, gotta love it:) I'm not so sure about the "best" roomate award.....come on Ashley you know I'm the better roomate.... :) j/k