Wednesday, May 20, 2009

AUNT Kallee

Kallee is probably one of the all-time greatest aunts (well, besides me of course!).

We always talk about how we have the funniest nephews and the cutest niece EVER! Seriously, I love ALL of these kids!

She will play games with them, tease them mercifully (especially when she is beating them at the Wii), take them to the movies (where she will buy them their own ginormous popcorn and soda....I'm sure their parents love her for it), buy anything they are selling, or just hold them. Whatever it is, she spoils them A LOT! Sometimes, I wish she was my aunt....especially when we're shopping!

I'm pretty sure that each nephew and niece has benefited from Kallee's shopping addiction. Every time she walks into a store she has to buy clothes for them just because!

I will speak for all EIGHT nephews, ONE niece (with one more on the way!) that Aunt Kallee is the coolest!!!

No comments: