Monday, October 13, 2008

Lucky #13


the number 13 always makes me think of Friday the 13th and spooky things that go along with it. When pondering this, I thought of how Ashley is not a fan of of being scared. Although, she has attended quite a few haunted houses and scary movies. I find she likes to be part of the group and would not attend these if by chance she was solo. Anyway, we (Ashy Pants and I) were talking about how its not really the fear that gets us but the anxiety of having to get away from someone chasing us (well, mostly me with the whole chasing thing). Ashley does enjoy hiding behind the nearest door to scare someone walking past and yelling "danger" (which she has done to me numerous times). So in summary . . . Ashy Pants = Scaredy Pants :)

1 comment:

Jana Sorensen said...

Was this when we were on the CHurch History tour? You look so pretty Ashy pants! I guess I can call you that sometimes cause Kallee does! Anyway, I am very loving this thing that Kallee is going for you! I am learning alot about you and I love it! Happy Birthday Month! You're Awesome!