Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day #14



I guess you could say that Ashley takes after my dad in the fact that she loves to not spend money. She is very careful about making sure her bank account is growing and not depleting-- much to my dismay, she would rather save than spend. This has always been the case, since she has had a job. It drives me crazy that she doesn't want to shop--EVER! She barely got a credit card and now is cutting it up-- she would just rather pay in cash, and save herself the headache of interest charges and other wasteful spending habits. So-- in short, Ashy Pants is a good saver so if you ever need to borrow any $$ you might want to hit up ol' Money Bags for a loan-- I know I have a running tab . . . I'm good for it :)

1 comment:

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

Good for Ashley!! She's got some good habbits! And a way cool sister!
We're totally going to be around for Halloween. Call me and let's get together for sure!! Dawson needs to get reaquainted with Auntie Kallee!!