Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day #OCHO (8)

A butcher, a baker, a candlestick maker-- more like a bowler, a baker, a good time maker :)
Seriously, I am not erasing that? Anyway, Ashley has been pretty busy this past week. She made banana bread (all by herself) and get this, it was edible and quite delicious-- unlike attempt #1 in which case the banana loaf never left the counter (unless you count me tossing into the trash after a couple days). Then we went to Brad and Amy's over conference weekend and on Saturday night, met up with Ashy's dear friend, Julie Hyatt (bless her heart) for some bowling and good times. If you ever get to meet Julie, she is a great story teller! Ask to tell you one about giving a "nudge". . . I hate to admit it, but I am a TERRIBLE bowler-- I don't know why I hate to admit it, but I do. Anyway, Ashley walked away the champion on all the games we bowled (2-- I think). I guess that wii bowling is paying off :)
So good times were had by all and, on a personal note-- if anyone has any bowling tips (actual tips, not stuff like knock the pins down at the end of the lane) let me know, I've pretty much got the gutter ball mastered.

No comments: