Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day #9



Jeez-- I didn't know how hard this was going to be, thinking of 31 thinks I LIKE about Ashley. . .
Sisterly Love
So, I probably have the 2 best sisters on the planet :) I have had the chance to live with both of them (together and at separate times). Although, one is a little more loving (I don't want to name names, but Krista never blamed me for her clumsiness)! Seriously though, my sisters are my best friends. When something happens I can't wait to call them up and tell them about it or get their advice about whatever it is I am thinking about. They continually surprise me with their generosity and point of view. Both of them let me borrow their clothes and occasionally their money (sorry about that) whenever I need it. They never fail to brighten my day and whenever we hang out it is always a good time. So, I know this is supposed to be 31 days of Ashy Pants, but I couldn't acknowledge her as my sister/friend without acknowledging Krista. Heaven knows we haven't always got along, but I am glad to count both of my sisters as friends. Love you guys!

Sisters by chance
Friends by choice

No comments: