Friday, October 3, 2008

Day #3

Okay- so this posting everyday thing is alot harder than I thought it was going to be and I'm only 3 days in.... jeez, can I be that lazy-- uh, don't answer that! Today's thought is about how funny Ashley is, and I'm not talking looks either :)

She continually makes me laugh at things. From telling funny stories from work or sharing jokes she passes along, this girl is a crack up. Actually, now that I think about it, just the mere sight of her makes me giggle-- just kidding!! She has a very good laugh and I often find myself looking at her (if we are together) to see if she is laughing at the same thing I am. Some of the time I find myself laughing at her, which makes her upset but is entertaining none the less. So in summary today-- Ashy Pants = Funny Pants



No comments: