Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day #2

Okay, so more about little Ashy Pants-- hopefully, I'll only mention things I like, but you never know :) Ashley has a very bubbly personality. She is usually cheerful and peppy, and always willing to smile and laugh. Since I've probably spent more time with her than anyone else (courtesy of being the next to last child and/or live in babysitter) I think we share alot of common interests. As I was thinking about this, I now don't necessarily think that is true. I find that Ashley's eager to please personality is accomodating to what I like to do. With that being said, she is always willing to try new things and participate in what I want to try out. She accompanied me on endless babysitting trips, road trips (so I didn't have to drive), restaraunt trials (mostly good ones, but occasionally a place we never returned to), movies (so I wouldn't have to sit alone), shopping excursions (although I usually have to trick her into going) and anything I wanted to go do but not by myself. She laughs at most of my jokes and sometimes even lets me hold the remote control (not very often, and throwing it at me still counts as "holding"). She lets me wear her clothes and loans me money when I need it (jeez, this is starting to sound like a needy step child--not intended). We have spent so much time together now, people often refer to us as one (Kashley, 'the girls', and my personal fav "uhh hey you"). So, for day number 2, let it be known that I like hangin out with my sister/sidekick/bff. And if you were wondering, we will NOT be known as the dynamic duo-- so don't be getting any ideas :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the daily posts! :) To add to todays, if we mention that one of you is coming to visit, Tyler always assumes the other is coming too and is quite confused if it's only one of you!