Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day #1

Okay-- so day #1...These are just going to be random thoughts and memories I have of Ashley, so don't get your hopes up for being creative or thoughtful (sorry).

One of the best things about Ashley is that she is very unconfrontational. I use this to my advantage ALOT!! She has a very kind heart and never wants to hurt anyone's feelings, with this being said, I don't want to paint a misleading picture. She can hold her own when we argue, but usually comes around to my way of thinking :) After a struggle, she usually gives in and lets me have my way. She will, however, point out how nice she is being when she allows me to get whatever it is I wanted, but is selfless none the less. I do admire this about her, and if I were willing to change my own attributes would model this characteristic after her, but lacking the motivation and sheer will power to change myself I'll just admire this in others. Anyway, if you are to lazy to read the whole paragraph, let me paraphrase . . . ASHY IS NICE :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that you're doing this for Ashy-Pants. What a great sister that you are. I look forward to seeing things about Ashley this whole month!