Monday, May 9, 2011

Curse you, Bertram Van Munster!

Okay, so I'm a little behind on updating the ol' blog, but who isn't, right?!  We have been keeping pretty busy these past couple of months and I have just been slacking on the blog-o-sphere!  So here's my lame attempt at catching up:

1.  Bertram Van Munster:  I am completely obsessed with The Amazing Race, and every episode we watch I see the co-creator's name and it cracks me up.  There really is no reason to why it strikes me as so hilarious but I comment on it every time and refer to Bertram sometimes as a close, personal friend-- I'm sure we would be BFFs if he only really knew me!  Anyway, it was the finale last night, and I really wanted the father/daughter team or Zev/Justin to win but I can never guess correctly what the outcome is with these cursed reality tv shows-- so yay for you sister team (Jen and Kisha)!


2.  Keith Urban:  Can you even believe we had the chance to see Keith Urban AGAIN!!  Seriously, love him!  We had a surprise trip for favorite sissy (Krista) to come and see him at Tiger Jam, and yes, Tiger Woods did make an appearance if you were wondering.   We also got to see self proclaimed president of the DB club, John Mayer...which was quite entertaining!  We spent the weekend having fun sister style (you know, pedicures/eating out/watching movies/pillow fight... )

3.  During spring break, I was able to go to Idaho for a week and spend some time chillaxin (I'm expanding my vocabulary with urban dictionary) with the O'Dells.  We had a good time, going to the movies, playing games, playing outside, visiting the zoo, watching Nick play soccer, jumping on the trampoline, eating out,  and coloring Easter eggs!  The time went by so fast, I wish I could have stayed longer, but hopefully next time they can come to Vegas where it is ALOT warmer!!
 apparently, I only took pictures of the Easter Egg Hunt-- but we had so many other good times!!

4.  Brian & Molly came to visit!!  We got to spend a little quality time with the Andrew boys & girls for their spring break.  We had a great time seeing some Vegas attractions (hoover dam, shark reef, pinball hall of fame, In-N-Out burger, buffet, movies, the pool)!  It was so fun spending time them.



I think Bailee is all set for her next trip!  She was practicing walking in heels, and by the end of her visit, I think she had it down, plus she knows how to accessorize already!!

5.  Celine Dion
OH MY!  For Hailyn's (our new bestie) birthday, she let us go with her to see the one and only CELINE DION!!  She was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!  Seriously, we loved every second of the show.  I had seen her before but she has an all new show and it was fantastic. So glad we have a new best friend to celebrate!!


Okay, well this is getting way too long and I'm having a hard time remembering when/what we were doing in the last couple of months...Man, is it me or does it seem like we have seen alot of shows in the last little while?  Well, what do you expect when people come to visit-- we want them to be entertained in Sin City!

No comments: