Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Party

Okay, so Ashypants knows how to throw one heck of a PARTY!  For my birthday, she gave me a ticket to the Billboard Music Awards!!  It was super fun to go and see all my celebrity friends, who forgot to wish me a happy birthday-- but I won't hold a grudge!  These are some of the photos captured, my camera was being a little fussy so deal with it (there's ALOT so be prepared)
before we left, I opted not to dress up since we would just be sitting there... needless to say, we looked like the country folk... maybe should have rethought that one!


Ken Jong, Train, Nicki Minaj

Taylor Swift

Eric Stone Street as Elvis... I just love Modern Family, so I loved seeing him!

Black Eyed Peas perform

My boyfriend-- Keith Urban

Tao Cruz-- he really is Dynamite, and who knew he was from England??

Neyo and Pitbull-- google it :)

Lady Antebellum--  so cute!

BEYONCE!!  She seriously is A-MAZING!

Black Eyes Peas accept their award from my little bff Manny (Rico-- from Modern Family)

Cee Lo Green-- seriously, that guy is CRAZY!

A little more Keith :)

Lady A performs Just A Kiss

Tao Cruz performs Dynamite

The Beibs... I don't think there was a 13-80 year old girl NOT screaming (except me, of course)

Snoop Dogg performs with Far East Movement...

Mary J.  and Lil Wayne

Ke$ha performs...

U2 takes a moment to tell us how great there tour is

Rhianna... or however you spell it...

The Script

Nicki Minaj and Britney Spears... who also performed with Rhianna, but all the pics are super blurry

Neil Diamond

It was so much fun going to the awards, and we made it out of the parking garage in record time-- it was a miracle!!  I have a few videos, so maybe I'll post them later!!  It was a great birthday :)  I can't wait for next year...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Were you guys really that close, or do you just have a great zoom!? That is so awesome that you guys got to hang out with all your friends again. I'm sure they were all so excited to see you guys!

Den Mother said...

What? That is amazing!!! I thought you were kidding about the awards-what a birthday!!! Hope you had the best birthday ever!!! How fun!! Yeah-I'm jealous! Hopefully next time you come down we can all get together!