Tuesday, July 6, 2010

you know when . . .

Happy 4th of July! Okay so this is a little late, but the sentiment is sincere! We LOVE America :)
We had a quick trip to Idaho to visit family and friends. Attended the Andrew Family Reunion and spent some quality bonding time with the parents. While visiting, we enjoyed the fireworks at CSI, did a little shopping, and visited a few friends. It was a great weekend and a quick shout-out to Allegiant Air for making this trip so affordable (and able to fly right in to Twin Falls Airport).

We captured a few memories while shopping.... thanks Julie for the good times!  (good to see Mikey too)

We also had a few moments to reflect on the Andrew Family Reunion.  Please enjoy this next episode of the Kallee & Ashley Show!  Make sure to leave a comment with any thoughts or questions.... we hope to bring back You Suck @ Life segment, and hopefully some fan mail!

10 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm laughing out loud in my cubicle. A few thoughts...
1. Better to count cars parked in the campground than in your front yard.

2. My teeth are well cared for.

3. Uncle David brought the cookies... for me I'm sure. I'm now wondering why I didn't take them with me.

I hope you're invited to the next Andrew Family reunion. I for one am looking forward to it and expect to see you there.

shel said...

What?...and not a single word about fruit-shaped hand soaps??

Good to see you two!!

Molly said...

Um... I love you guys but this was pretty rude. Any positive aspects of the reunion? What about a segment called "You rock at life?"

rockinsphoto said...

Sounds like so much fun I'll have to invite myself to go next time:) I love it that Brian loves NCIS and you let everyone know about it. You two are hilarious!

Michael and Julie said...

cute shirts...look vaguely familiar. thanks for the shout out and picture. we really did have to cram in there didn't we!?!

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a perspective on the reunion! I thought you guys were so tight with Wendy that you didn't notice anything. So you fooled me.
I have to admit I did have my hand in that cookie bag, they were to good to resist. Yes you did have to be on the defensive with the sticks, but did you not love to have a good stick to carry around when you were very young? The fire and sticks did get a little out of hand. But what is a reunion without someone getting burned.
The blog is fun, Helps me to get to know you better. I will be better informed at the next reunion.
Aunt Julie

Melanie DLC said...

I love this! You ladies are so crazy! I am laughing so loud that Daisy ran out of the room and Roscoe looked up at me like I was crazy. I love how you guys talk at the same time. Very professional! Seriously- I love it. :0) Haaaaa. Haaaaa. Kallee- I love your hair! You look like an anchorwoman. Ashley- you should be on the View. I can totally see you on that show. OMG. Awesome!

McCleary Family Fun said...

Miss you guys. I know NOTHING about reality TV (well, I did watch the Amazing Race", but I still find you guys a great show.

Anonymous said...

Hello from Mountain Home, ID my question is- What do you guys do for a living if you guys don't mind sharing? btw love the show you guys are awesome

Anonymous said...

whats your goto hot spot in vegas?