Tuesday, July 13, 2010

so, I sort of have a new hobby

A while ago, I must have been watching HSN or QVC late at night (most dangerous time for me) and got the idea that I NEEDED the Yudu machine. It is basically a screen printer to make T-shirts.

Anyway, long story short, it takes a little bit to get used to and get the hang of, but I finally got it down-- somewhat!  So, I was so excited to finally use the machine successfully, I thought I would post the results!

The finished result.... hope you have a birthday coming up soon, so I can send you one!

While I was hard at work, this is what Ashypants was doing the whole time.... allegedly "studying".... code for blog stocking
Ashley after she saw the finished product!  She was so excited!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

K- That is awesome! I totally want one! I could be great advertisement.

JillEE said...

I would really like one. How much are you charging? :-) You should put your website on the back. That way I can recruit new watchers.

Melanie DLC said...

OMG! I want a shirt! How about I buy one at Michaels, and you can do the screening. I LOVE IT! I truly enjoy reading your blogs. I love what you wrote about your dad. It was hilarious. I feel like I know him from what you just wrote, and I never met him. Ha. Ha. By the way- I was thinking we can have a girls night in August with Kelli, Sheina, you ladies of course. I have a fancy restaurant that is yummy and gives 50% for ladies on Wednesdays. So think about it. :0) For real- I want a shirt! I would totally wear it out in public. Not kidding!