Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Better Half....

This post is a little late but better late than never, right!?

So, a few weeks ago we saw him......

KEITH URBAN! (I know, big surprise)
Because I am so awesome I was able to get us FLOOR tickets (again) but this time RIGHT IN FRONT of Mr. Urban himself....
Isn't he so adorable...
I'm pretty sure we made eye contact a few times during the show.....he even winked at me! ;)

*side note: I almost caught the guitar pick he threw in the audience but the girl next to me threw her elbow in my face and I decided the pick wasn't worth the bloody nose. I curse that decision now.
Oh I almost forgot....
Kris Allen opened the show... (so glad my votes weren't wasted on him on American Idol)

Overall the concert was GREAT and I LOVED every minute of it. Well worth the set-back in my bank account....Keith is always worth it!
Of course we had to end the night with our ritual "sister concert pic"!
Here's to KEITH URBAN and his amazing concerts....I'm sure there are more to come!

1 comment:

Jill and Travis said...

I think that man should invite you two to go stay at is house some time since you have practically paid for it. :) Glad you enjoy yourselves every time!