Friday, March 26, 2010

Kallee & Ashley Show

Okay, new episode! It is a little long, so be prepared...and a shout out to Logan for being the hi-lite of this episode.... if anyone else would like to send us videos to be a part of the show, send 'em in :) I neglected to mention Community as one of my favs for primetime television, so if your interested... check it out!! And, as I reviewed this episode I acknowledge the fact that I watch entirely too much tv.... jeez, anyone want to host an intervention? (ps I love that show too)

We won't have an episode next week, since we will be touring 'The Big Apple' so don't be upset when there isn't anything new. Any suggestions of things to see/do in NYC??

3 comments:

Michael and Julie said...

First off! You guys watch way too much TV. Admitting that is the first step -- you don't even want me to come down there and show you the second step... Second - love the new blog background! Third - I JUST figured out that you guys mock Ryan Seacrest at the beginning of your show...kudos! Fourth, my word verification to post this comment is "andeow" that's pretty much andrew -- how ironic!

Molly said...

Whoa!! Don't mess with NCIS! Give Kallee her DVR space. NCIS is the best! Don't mess with Duff either! Logan will be super excited! Great episode!

Michelle said...

K-since you watch so much TV I cannot stress to you enough that you NEED to watch Vampire Diaries along with all the rest of your shows. I promise you, you would love it! So you guys's (yes I said guys's) next assignment is to watch the first season and then report back and then you can tell me if you like it or not! I already know what the answer is going to be. Anyways, we can discuss this further on Saturday-mmmkay! Also, I'm quite partial to your TV service, I think it has a great name! You just have to be careful how you word things when discussing it.haha