Friday, March 19, 2010

Kallee & Ashley Show

Next episode of the Kallee & Ashley Show!
Not quite the exciting show we usually give you, but we did have a special guest fill in. We had to eighty-six the segments on reality tv since the special guest has never watched any of the shows we talk about, sorry! Soon we will posting some clips from the Zac Brown concert-- it was super fun and I swear, that guy Allen from The Hangover is in the Zac Brown Band~it was awesome!!
Happy Birthday to Krista, sorry we couldn't be there in person to help you blow out the candles, but you probably will be working so I bet you won't miss us!! As always, please leave a comment or send in suggestions for anything we should discuss!!
peace.

ps... I forgot to mention our mom was also visiting, but she is camera shy so she didn't make an appearance, also she called our show "stupid" so I told her she might be a nominee for "u suck @ life"..... j/k

5 comments:

JillEE said...

i love that Uncle Johnny didn't crack a smile the when you were teasing him.

I can't believe you met a groupie. He was probably just using the Zac Brown Band to get close to you guys. Internet fame is such a chore.

and most importantly I laughed really hard at the ps on your post. Tell Aunt Lillian hi. :-)

Michael and Julie said...

ok LOVE that your dad was on here! also, i think i heard ashley cough or sneeze in the background toward the end - hope she feels better. it's always tragic to have her running mouth be shut up for a while! jk bff call me every 5 minutes!

Wendy said...

I'm a big fan of Uncle Johnny and...Happy birthday Krista!

Michelle said...

So I totally left a comment a couple of days ago and I have no idea where it ran off to! Anyways, basically what I said was that I LOVED that your dad made a guest appearance. Too funny! Although I thought he should've said a little more-because he's a pretty funny guy! Also, maybe we should do lunch next weekend because I'm totally going to be in town! I know- You're pretty excited! So let's make a date of it. Me, you, Ashley, Susan, and Gracie! Maybe we could hit a buffet or something.:) Anyways, maybe we'll see you on Saturday!

Bev said...

I just have to say that it is great to see Uncle J! I missed Ashley. Ashley, I really think you might be more of a star than your more experienced sister. I'm just saying.
I always thought Kallee was the funniest person in the world but it might be more of a toss-up than I thought.
Anyway, Loved to see the uncle.
keep on keepin' on.