Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You're My Better Half

This past weekend was hmmm... AWESOME!!! Yes, we got to meet Pat Sajack and Vanna White and be in a taping of Wheel of Fortune. Which you would think would be a fun weekend with that, but no that was not the highlight!

seeing him......

up close and personal! :)

Kallee and I were able to get floor seats to see KEITH URBAN. They were perfect seats and Mr. Urban did not disappoint!

Glen Campbell opened the show...
I know what you're thinking.... Glen Who???

Glen was actually quite entertaining. We got there about halfway through his performance so it worked out great! He sang a few songs I never heard of and then a Greenday song (random).... I know it was weird but surprisingly quite good! Then he sang the one and only song I know I'M A RHINESTONE COWBOY!!!

Then the party began and Kallee and I just could not contain our excitement!

**WARNING: picture overload
I'm pretty sure Keith is singing to me...


Not only does Keith have an amazing voice (and a hot Australlian accent) he is an ace on the guitar.

During the middle of his show, Keith came down into the audience and I was literally 5 feet from him. I could almost smell his sweat....oh it was pure heaven!

and this was probably the most perfect view! :)


Is Keith Urban laughing at me???


The whole band...


and a few clips for you all to enjoy...

*that may or not be me screaming in the background....I make no promises!

and this one is for Susan...you are welcome! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! It seriously looks like you guys go to every concert in Vegas. Lucky!....

Michael and Julie said...

umm... are there any cool concerts coming when we're down? cause we're down! i'm so excited to get the vegas experience again. cheap women...booze...yup! must be in vegas.

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Alright Ash...I am way JEALOUS!!! It looks like it was a way fun concert! When I come down to vegas (someday) we have to go to a concert :)

Michelle said...

What a weekend you guys had. Did you have any drunk guys groping you from behind at this concert?lol Wheel of Fortune sounds awesome. I would love, love, love to be a contestant on that show! I'll DVR is so I can see if I can get a glimpse of you guys.

Jill and Travis said...

Wahoo, you guys sure seem to have a lot of fun! What is that, your hundreth Keith Urban concert? Lucky ducks! And by the way, when I saw your Facebook status that you were going to be ON Wheel of Fortune, I told everyone I saw that day that my friend was going to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. Then I read later that you were just going to be in the crowd. Boy did I feel silly! Seriously, Ashley, I think you would win if you went on the show!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out with "Kiss a Girl". I'm super jealous I didn't go now! It looks like a great time.
Susan