Monday, July 13, 2009

what else could a girl want . . .

Ashley has a new best friend.

Sometimes I am trying to talk to her (Ashy Pants), but she is already talking to her new best friend and won't listen to me. Last night when we were watching tv I kept asking her things and commenting on the show and in response all I received was a head bob or a yeah... uhh, hello, I was saying some pretty funny stuff too.. I want a better reaction! I jokingly said that I was going to hide her blackberry, and a look of sheer terror and anxiety came over her face...
I do not care for AshyPant's new BFF-- I'm trying to be the bigger person, but I just cannot compete with this thing! Curse you new twitter app... people with blackberrys have their own little elite society with their fancy bbm language--Ughh.... I am SO over it! And by "over" I mean, I guess I'll start saving so I can purchase the little gem :)

3 comments:

JillEE said...

Ashlee is now a full fledged Crackberry addict.

JillEE said...

Sorry Ashley I spelled your name wrong

Michael and Julie said...

i know what you mean kallee. i got mikey a blackberry for his birthday yesterday. i might as well just bought him a new wife!