Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

This past weekend my parents stopped by on their way to Yuma for a mini vaycay...who doesn't like to vacation in the blazing heat? Yuma is probably 10 times hotter than Vegas but "old" people seem to love it!
Anyway, Sunday was my parents 35th wedding anniversary! Wow! So I treated them to dinner and let my mom pick anywhere she wanted. Yep, she picked seafood (eww). We took them to King's. A great seafood place some friends told me about. I think my parents enjoyed it. I let them get whatever they wanted. Of course my mom choose lobster! (Uh, apparently she thinks I'm made out of money!) Overall it was great and I'm glad that I got to spend some time with my wonderful parents. I love you guys! Here's to another 35 blissful years together!!! :)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: