Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend with the O'Dells

This past weekend Kallee and I flew up to hang out with Krista & Shawn and the boys! It was great fun... and the weekend went by way too fast. :(

The weather was actually quite warm (it wasn't Las Vegas warm by any means, but it was nice). Kallee and Ryan out for a bike ride.


Nick & I on our way out for Shawn's B-Day lunch!!! Nick is so funny! I just love him! And I'm pretty sure I heard him say "Ashley is my favorite"-- no joke! The kid has quite the vocabulary! Plus I may or may not have been bribing him with the remote to the car DVD player...


Seriously, I think Rock Band is AWESOME!!! Alex definately has some singing skills and Ryan can rock it on the drums AND guitar...plus who doesn't love seeing a 8 month pregnant lady play guitar! Don't worry, I took my turn with the mic and rocked "Eye of the Tiger"... kind of big deal!




Of course, the weekend wouldn't be complete without at least 1 sister picture!!!


Thank you O'Dell Family for letting us come and hang out! You guys are the best!

No comments: