Saturday, April 4, 2009

another year closer . . .



Its Shawn's birthday today! I'm sure he is super stoked about it. I mean whats not to like... another year gone, another year closer to 40!! Anyway, just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday and good luck blowing out all those candles :)
36 reasons to like SHAWN:
36. He is very tidy
35. He doesn't sleep in (rarely sleeps in general-- I guess thats a good thing?)
34. He is a good driver (remember when you hit my car? I'm just sayin . . .)
33. He knows ALOT about the 80s
32. He's a good sport about getting older
31. He's a crier (seriously tears up at most Adam Sandler movies?)
30. He gives us free soda
29. He would be my phone-a-friend if ever I was on Millionaire
28. He let me live with him for free (and didn't even complain)
27. He has an extensive Michael Jordan memorablia collection (well seems to be shrinking the longer he is married to Krista?)
26. He collects Boise State bobbleheads
25. He is still good friends with his friends from high school
24. He knows alot about music
23. He does pretty good impressions of others
22. He hates mustard (and most other condiments)
21. He is my favorite brother in law
20. He likes doing yard work
19. He calls people by name (like well, Bill, I'll tell you why you are a moron)
18. He types with only 2 fingers
17. He has helped me move like 12 times (half of the times being into/out of his house)
16. He means what he says (like if he says he'll be somewhere he is and he shows up on time)
15. He likes ramen noodles
14. He likes working out (and makes references to 'his guns' frequently)
13. He's always had a truck
12. He's come to pick me up when my car has broken down (multiple times-- sorry)
11. He likes Chinese food (but not Panda Express)
10. He wears a T-shirt almost everyday (well, now he has to wear a uniform)
9. He LOVES Boise State
8. He doesn't like swimming in Lakes, but likes swimming in general
7. He has the same wallet since he was like 12
6. He has a really good sense of humor (laughs at all my jokes)
5. He likes to 'hang out' and just spend time with his family/friends
4. He never burns the food when he is in charge of the BBQ/grill
3. He loves my sister
2. He is a GREAT dad
1. He is a fantastic friend :)

No comments: