Thursday, March 12, 2009

Photo Tag

I got tagged a while back and never did it but thought it looked pretty fun so I thought I would give it a try. Basically you had to go the 7th folder in your pictures and then find the 7th picture and then blog about it. So.....
Oh my gosh! I love this picture! This is from the best road trip ever! Spring Break ....I think 2006? to Viva Las Vegas! My BFF, Julie, and I decided to come hang out with Kallee and we had a blast! Oh the memories!!! Here we are on our first (and last) bus ride down on the CAT Bus to the strip. Don't worry that neither one of us knew where we were going and that we just got on the first bus that arrived! Lucky for us it took us straight down Sahara Ave. to Las Vegas Blvd (After living in Las Vegas I now know how lucky we actually got b/c there are like a million and half different bus routes....but had no clue when we were here visiting!) On the bus was the scariest guy sitting behind us that kept talking and Julie (bless her heart) being in the "pre-mission" mode was friendly and talking back. When we finally arrived at our stop...I think it was like 30 minute ride (to go 8 miles).... the guy totally got off with us and starting following us. Don't worry we lost him when we ducked into the Hilton Hotel and hid in the woman's restroom (who knew that this was the beginning of many...and I mean many...more bathroom stops to come. Thanks to Julie "I have to pee every 5 minutes" Hyatt!). Julie and I spent the next 10 hours (I am not kidding) walking the Las Vegas Strip. Man, my feet were killin! But it was a blast! And don't be jealous but we did see Celine Dion...well Julie claims she saw her driving... SD ROCKS!!! :)
FYI: I have yet to use the Las Vegas Bus Transit, better known as the CAT bus to us locals since that spring break! Way too many crazies....if they only knew!!! :)

1 comment:

Michael and Julie said...

oh my gosh! i am peeing my pants laughing right now - further solidifying my given middle name... thanks ash! so i love this picture and you and the fact that you are the bestest and flying up for my wedding and that we are going to bachelorette it up on thursday night! p.s. thanks for the tribute "hey julie" song! :)