Thursday, March 12, 2009

assignment

Okay-- so we all know I went back to school (sigh). In one of my classes (actually I'm only taking one right now, so I guess I didn't need to say that) we had to make a video using windows movie maker. There were some other things it had to include and it had to be a certain file size... anyway, I thought I would post it since I don't have anything else to report on.


Oh! We just found out the Amazing Race is holding tryouts here on Saturday. I was thinking of trying out with Ashy Pants, but I don't know how well America would respond to all the fighting and lame joke telling? hmm.....

3 comments:

JillEE said...

Great video Kallee. What kind of class do you take that you have to make videos for?

Anonymous said...

I LOVED the video! So stinkin' cute. Your niece and nephews are so lucky to have a crazy... err... I mean great aunt like you! ;)

And you and Ashley should TOTALLY try out for the amazing race! I'm serious!

Sheina

Molly said...

That video was awesome! Nice job! You and Ashley should totally try out! You would have so much fun. Tell them to think of the ratings... 2 white Mormon girls from rural Idaho. YEAH! Nik is so funny with his sounds!