Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday KRISTA!

Today is Krista's birthday, and although she deserves have a 'birthday month' tribute, I just didn't have the time (and lets be honest, she is busy and probably wouldn't read it)! So this is her birthday post and I hope she has a great birthday!
Top 10 things I like about Krista:

10. She is always clean-- her house, her car, herself :) **also, is always willing to help clean **

9. She is willing to go shopping with me whenever... even if it is only 'window shopping' she is always down for the trip (take hint Ashy Pants)

8. She loves eating out (seriously, she is always willing to go try out a new restaurant)
7. She introduced me to Keith Urban (not literally introduced me, but started me liking his music)

6. She reads alot and always knows what is going on

5. She LOVES reality TV (although she is very busy and doesn't keep up like she used to)

4. She is very generous (with her time, her clothes, and her $$)

3. She is an AWESOME mom

2. She is a FANTASTIC friend (and she always lets me tag along with her friends)

1. She is the BEST big sister (I think Ashley would agree)

Happy Birthday Krista! I hope you know how much you mean to me and when I grow up I want to be just like you :) Love ya!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Okay, I saw this video and totally thought of you and wanting to know about the bump it. LOL! Ellen tried it on her show and it was hilarious!! So go to the videos and click on the link on the right to get the bump it video.

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/videos/?autoplay=true&mediaKey=b3b21b1f-0f82-4b70-8f90-8117c89c7f81

Megan said...

Hey Pants! I feel so special to have been added to your friend list(tear sniff) I didn't know that you were also a fellow blogger. Wahoo!