Monday, October 6, 2008

Day #6


So there is definitely not a shortage of photos of Ashley. This might be due to the fact that she tries to get in every picture taken around her. If she notices a flash or camera around she'll casually walk by, lean back, or interrupt to be in the photo (even if it is only in the background). I found this picture and was reminded of all the good times we had on the church history trip a couple summers ago. It brings a smile to my face to think of all the "trips" we have been on together-- not gonna lie, Ashley is a great travel buddy. The best part is she is always willing to document each adventure with photo after photo (even staged and re-taking quite often). I used to think it was silly how much she loved getting her picture taken, now I understand that she is just preserving all of her memories :) Now, if I could just get her to develop an appreciation for scrapbooking . . . .

No comments: