Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DaY 22

One of Ashley's best quality is her imagination! She constantly imagines I do things to upset/annoy her. Some of my favorite things to discuss with her is the many friends/boyfriends she has. This may come as a shock to them, but in her/my mind they were very close. Its funny how we seem to develop personal relationships to characters on tv and those we observe. I blame reality tv. . . for example, I simply loathe Spencer Pratt (from The Hills). I don't actually know the fella, but he drives me insane and in my mind he knows that we are NOT friends. Ashley has this same sort of relationship with others. Her new boyfriend, can't remember his name, doesn't even know they are dating/being stocked. He did say he loved her (from the pulpit on Sunday)-- well, he said he loved everyone, who am I to decide to whom he was speaking? Ashy seems to liven up any situation with her own reality and it usually brings a good time :)



No comments: