Friday, October 17, 2008

Day #17

Family fun time! As I was looking through some photos these caught my attention and I started to remember all the good memories I have when spending time with the fam. Ashley is always cracking jokes and usually my ride to meet the family for the good times. Have I mentioned what a good driver she is? No, well I do love it when she drives me around town, which she isn't always so happy to do-- especially long distances. Anyway, today's post will be shorter, I hope! Ashley is such a good time to take golfing:) She hardly talks in your back swing, seems to always have extra tees, and can usually find your ball when you hit it in "the rough". So if you need a caddy, a cart driver, or just a buddy to take to even the group-- Ashy Pants will be available :)

this is at the family reunion at the golf course in Mt. Carmel-- family bonding time :)

No comments: