Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day #16



So I did a post on sisterly love, but how about brotherly love? This is the best picture I could find of Ashley and 'the brothers' . . . sad, but I don't have very many pictures with my brothers. So lets give them a shout out so people will know, how fantastic Ashy Pants' brothers are! Let me tell you a little about the older siblings who made us tough, taught us a love for root beer and super heroes, made us sure we won't be able to fix our own cars, and gave us an appreciation/love for sports center and sports in general. Brian and Brad are the best brothers any girl could have. They are always willing to help us out and let us stay with them (even if its in their house and they aren't there). They always seem to make us smile and laugh, even when its at their expense. Brian, in particular, will argue and enlighten us on any topic he has (or thinks he has) superior knowledge in. Brad, always makes us laugh with his beat boxing or dance moves-- he is a crack up, I think we have a similar sense of humor. If I find something funny or interesting I often run it by these two right away. They have spent numerous hours helping me move things and both of them are a very good example of service to those around them. Brad inspires me to be more compassionate to people around me, he always is willing to help out a stranger, friend, or neighbor. Brian inspires me to be goal oriented. He seems to always be thinking of the future and making plans to achieve things. In short, Brian and Brad are truly a dynamic duo and the definition of BIG BROTHER! Love you guys!
** sorry this isn't really about Ashley, but explains why she hates getting tickled and can throw a spiral like you wouldn't believe!!

No comments: