Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weekend Fun


This past weekend I went up to Utah for my friend's wedding and got to spend a few fun-full days with some of family especially my nephews and niece! It was great fun! Emily is so dang cute! She is sooo smiley! All my nephews are so funny...they say the funniest things.


Tyler telling me to "ROCK ON DUDE!" That kid seriously cracks me up!











Hayden trying on some cowboy hats while at Wal-Mart. He was so happy to get a toy and I let him pick anything he wanted (well in a certain price range ofcourse!) In the end, he pick a Power Ranger camera and was running up and down the aisle taking pictures of strangers with it!

Tyler showing me his "camera ready" smile!



My friend Kelli and me at her wedding! BFF!!! :)

2 comments:

Michael and Julie said...

WHAT? I thought I was your BFF! ....Whatever! Will you just let your mom know that she owes me $1289 - that should cover our friendship for the last few years she was paying me for.

Ashley said...

Julie, you silly girl we are BFFs...don't be jealous that I have more than ONE friend! Now, if we're gonna start collecting on friendship....well, I don't think you can afford your bill (I'm not cheap! You're paying for personality....hahaha!)