Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol



I had some free time at school today so I thought I would post a quick Idol update...



Not gonna lie, I was pretty happy about the outcome, being a fan of David Cook from early on... but I would have been happy either way. Ashley and I went over to our friends' house (the Royals) to watch the finale and had some good times cheering for our favs. Archuleta looked like he was going to pass out at any time, which was cracking me up for some reason?


Here are some photos from the big night courtesy of AmericanIdol.com--






Seacrest talking to the final two




David Cook awaiting the final results
He just makes that face alot and I thought it was funny :)





The two friends sharing some last moments together...ahh, the memories






The shameless "boxing" theme was over rated... and was super LAME... I just thought this photo was one for the scrapbook!








Finally the results... if you thought this message was long, you should have watched the FINALE.... curse you random performances!! Anyway-- I'll have some free time on Tuesday and Wednesday nights-- any suggestions??



















No comments: