Saturday, September 8, 2012

Living THE DREAM...

Wow!  Time does really fly by when you are having fun!!  Its been a crazy couple of months, but I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of our adventure to Hawaii.... IT WAS FANTASTIC!  And, after the week Ashy has had... I'm sure she is ready to move there....so be ready Bryan & Jenness!!
We were able to visit for 5 days and we had the best time!  So thanks again to our favorite hosts Bryan &  Jenness!!

 Oh Ashy can get something free... sure she will try that!  Hello, new deck of cards!
 Hawaii 5-0 ..... anyone??



 DELICIOUS!  Leonard's doughnut thing... the BEST!
 catching some sun


 ready for snorkeling!!

 about to lose my mind here, when I notice I dropped my credit card!  UGH!!!  Luckily, everyone in Hawaii is so kind, it was returned to me in like 10 minutes!!
 the reef of where we just went snorkeling

 The best hamburger EVER!  Thank you Teddy's!!

 On the way to Maui.... so excited!!

Best friends/hosts/drivers/cardplayers/travelbuddies/cooks/hangerouters/people



We had the best time, and can't wait to go back... hopefully, can make this an annual trip!!  LOVE IT

No comments: