Wednesday, January 18, 2012

well, well, well

So, you probably thought I was never going to blog again since I haven't updated this thing since LAST year! but, alas, I'm going to give you a run down of our year end festivities.... and try to get this thing up to date! 
I know everyone was wondering what was going on....
 AJ read us some stories while visiting in Nampa
 Mom & Dad came to Sin City to celebrate Mom's birthday! 

 Ashypants and Daddio had a date with Garth Brooks, so Mom and I went to see Phantom without 'em!
 colored my hair a little darker... and had extensions... but that was only 1 week (sorry Hailyn, I know all the work wasn't really worth it)
 Ashy and Hailyn were so excited to wear their new Christmas PJs!
 Go Boise State.... Maaco Bowl game!

 Some family time with Miss B!
 so much family bonding time, phase 10 was often involved
 received some new hats for Christmas!!

 the O'Dells on Christmas eve... we missed them, but went later to see their smiling faces!!
 Ashy enjoyed all of her bonding time with those boys!!
 thanks to Ryan, Nicker's got a black eye for his birthday!
 AJ loves a photo opportunity :)
Miss B in her new dress... she is just so darn cute!

Okay, okay... that doesn't really get you caught up with how we ended 2011, but we had a great time having Christmas with Brad and Amy (and family) and Brian and Molly (and family)!  It seemed to all rush by and we can't wait to visit again.  I some how didn't have any pics of Tyler, Emily, Jason, Zac, Logan, or Hayden??  I do love spending time with those crazy kids too, but someone else must have captured all the fun with their camera... (if that is you, send me a copy)

As if this post isn't long enough, I feel I should include one more photo...
someone tweeted this photo, and every time I see it, I crack up!  seriously....
poor little kitten....

No comments: