Friday, October 7, 2011

do i ?... i do, i don't

I'm a big fan of apple products, and with Steve Jobs passing I feel like this device is probably one of the best inventions of the century... but I still can't decide... should I just keep my blackberry status (low as it may be) or do I try out being a hipster and go all iphone? 
1.  How hard is it to get used to that little touchscreen?  I like pushing actual buttons when I text and email  (like the blackberry has)
2.  I already have an ipod touch, so if I get an iphone, what the H am I supposed to do with the ipod? (hello Christmas gifts for nieces and nephews?? uhhh, NO)
3.  What size is best?  Do I get the 16 and deal with it, 32 and use it like my ipod, splurge for 64?? How much memory do you really need???  (and I hate the whole.. it depends how you use it... I want to know, on average, what do most people need)

Anyway, this is my dilemma these days.... its just keeping me up at night (said in a stressed out motherly tone)... or it could be those episodes of Jimmy Fallon I find so amusing! Now I feel so much better, getting that off my chest... discuss.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

No comment. I use a flip phone.

Michelle said...

Get an iphone and sell me your ipod. I'm being dead serious! Gracie decided to throw mine in the toilet a while back and the insurance I bought with it didn't cover it because of water damage (some insurance!). So I've been without for a long while now and I feel a little deprived. Do it, do it!

Molly said...

Do it! Get the iphone 4 though! Brian's is so much better than mine (3GS) I have 16 and I have plenty of memory. You probably have more music and movies than I do so you may want to look at the 32 -- I think Brian has 16 too. Do it!!!!

julie said...

You will love it. I have a flip phone. But Brandon has the iphone and I steal it every second he is home. I don't like texting on it, but I don't like texting on any phone. Wow I'm 80 years old.