Friday, September 16, 2011

oh.... remember when...

Remember when I first started this blog and I would post things weekly, like totally keeping you up to date and informed about how awesome my life was! Oh, you don't remember that...weird! Well, I'm going to post our labor day events even though the time has since passed and it is totally inappropriate to do so (don't check the blog etiquette-- I'm almost positive I've broken every rule)

We had such a good time hanging out with Brian & Molly (and their super cute/excitable/hilarious children)
We were able to watch Zac in action as he conquered the football field.... can you believe he is old enough to suit up and knock other kids down? I know, where does the time go....
Bailee was by far the best entertainment! That girl is the cutest! She rode with us and we had girl bonding time as we taught her a girl can never wear enough blue eye shadow! She even told us she is coming to visit and would announce it by shouting "Ashley's House" (with her hands cupped around her lips so everyone could hear it).  Hopefully next visit we can work on the difference between Kallee and Ashley, but right now, we are both referred to as Ashley.... I'll take what I can get :)

We had a great time hanging out and relaxing and hope we can go back soon!
 whew! what a play...
 go Vikings!


She is so funny and cute!
 Yes, we have to stay the whole game!  Good thing Molly made popcorn and brought some shade!!
 Brian giving out instructions, I'm sure that 11 year old took it to heart....
 He's growing up so fast!!
 yeah, that would be the sun in her eyes :)  but look at those pigtails :)
 random...but how happy is he to be visiting Las Vegas!!

 Does that face not say, "So glad I came to hang out with my daughters.... "

No comments: