Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

We had a great time hanging out with The O'Dell's and ringing in the NEW YEAR!
We captured a few memories for your viewing and can't wait to keep you updated in 2011!  The video is kind of long so go ahead a skim through it, you know you want to!!  Happy New Year....

Resolutions:
1.  Keep being awesome
2.  expand my closet
3.  finish school
4.  cook more
5.  get a maid

you definitely will want to check out the A-L-E-X show... he has the best intro EVER, plus a schedule or his season 2 shows!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love it! I love Despicable Me and the minions, too! I would love an iPad. One day.... One day.... The puppet show at the beginning was AWESOME! I cannot believe how cool this is. We played the old Sorry game and Uno waiting to ring in the New Year. What is this Sorry Slide thing you all talked about? It sounds like tons of fun. Alex has some moves. I totally have to dance with him if I ever get to meet him. Lol! Kallee- you all are so crazy! I love it!

Mel said...

By the way- I am watching this as I make print outs of stuff I am using to teach this week, and my niece is watching this with me. Watching Kallee and Ashlee slide down the stairs is priceless! Prank calling 911- not a good idea. Wah!"I didn't mean too!" LOL! I believe you Ryan! :0)Happy New Year to The O'Dells!