Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Have you heard?

About these two



Unless you've been living under rock, it's all over the news!
It's the ROYAL ENGAGEMENT!
While the entire country of England (and the entire world it seems) is basking in the happiness for Prince William and Kate Middleton aka "Modern Day Cinderella" I'm in mourning. My dreams have been dashed. There is a small (okay tiny really....barely recognizable) thought in the back of mind that it would be me that becomes a Princess. (Princess Ashley has a nice ring to it, wouldn't you agree???)
And to think I went all the way to England right after I graduated highschool in hopes to actually meet the Prince (oh I also hoped to meet Harry Potter.....I had BIG plans for that trip!) I just knew the moment we (the prince not Harry Potter) ever met face-to-face, we would lock eyes and he would forever be lost in mine.
*Sigh*

To be honest, I would have settled for Prince Harry (again, not Harry Potter....the younger prince of England...in case you were confused) Though he seems more of a "partier" type but beggars can't be choosers, am I right?! :)
And I'm not just after this BONUS
WOWZA!!!
Well I guess congratulations are in order. So to William and Kate and the entire Royal Family CONGRATS on shattering my dreams and ruining my life!
p.s. I still believe the Queen and I could be BFFs! :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Ashy...the prince has no idea the eye candy that he is missing on his arm without you...If you want, just come to IF and we will parade around town with big flashy crowns and poofy dresses! :)

Hailyn said...

WELL DONT GIVE UP JUST YET....A: THE WEDDING HASN'T HAPPENED
B: THERES ALWAYS DIVORCE