Sunday, May 23, 2010

just a matter of opinion . . .

So I know everyone thought the Kallee & Ashley show got cancelled but more like a leave of absence. We have been busy...not sure what we were doing, but busy none the less :) We are debating about starting it up again... what do you think? had a nice run or bring back the gem that is the Kallee & Ashley show ... hmmm... tough one

On a lighter note,
Thanks to all my friends and family who came this weekend to celebrate my birthday... it was a great surpise! It was great to have some sister bonding time with Krista and Ashley, love you guys :) (it was really great to see my brothers too and the nieces and nephews!!)

Can't wait to post all the pictures of all the presents people gave me! Jeez, when you get older people start feeling sorry for you and sympathy presents start pouring in :) Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate!

4 comments:

rockinsphoto said...

I definitley think you should start the Kallee and Ashley show again. I miss it! And I promise to start making comments :)

AuntLiz said...

I love the Kashley show!!! so does Bret... but it so much better in person every sunday at the patterson house... I really feel sorry for those of you who don't get that... It's worth a trip to vegas to see the show live.

Johnny said...

You should continue with the K&A Show life is better with it Thanks for noticing your parents showed up to the party!

Michael and Julie said...

What???? This is the possibly the most worst possible news I've heard all morning! (I just woke up an hour ago though) PPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE keep the Kallee and Ashley show on the air! Michael and I are faithful viewers!...and we commment! c'mon