Monday, March 8, 2010

new episode... well, sort of

Okay you guys, this episode is messed up? The audio doesn't always match up with the video and there are some audio problems in general. I didn't have time to sit down and figure everything out before I posted it, so deal with it! Also, I don't know what is with my shirt all bunched up (hello, Ashley could have mentioned it before we did the whole show?)! Anyway, sorry this is so late, but be happy I'm not too embarrassed to post it at all, seriously!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I have a bit of twitch after trying to match audio with visual... though still enjoyed it.

I'd love to send questions your way but... well... you called it, I don't have cable and don't know much of what you are speaking. SHOCKER.

JillEE said...

Yay for Big Bang Theory. I love that show.

I'd like to hear about your Academy Awards. What would be your best picture, best actor and actress, etc.

Keep up the good work and enjoy Disneyland!