Monday, February 8, 2010

Hope for Haiti

So a while ago (a week or so) we tried to call in and donate money for the Hope for Haiti telethon. Ashley was so hilarious calling in that I wanted to capture it on camera. She was so excited and hopeful to speak with a celebrity. Her dreams were easily dismissed when she had to wait longer than 2 minutes, which she was expecting. So, sadly, Haiti didn't receive our donation due to our impatience and laziness, but we will give them a shout out later.



ps-- thanks for all the positive feedback from The Kallee & Ashley Show, make sure you check out the next episode coming soon!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh I'm so embarrassed! I hate Kallee right now! grrrrrr!

Michelle said...

Ashley it was funny! Even when you're on hold you're still funny! I love it! I wish that you would've gotten through though, that would've been AWESOME! Especially if it was Keith Urban because I'm pretty sure you would've passed out!