Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lady A's new tune

I know, I know, no surprise that it's another video clip. I promise you I don't just sit around and watch youtube videos all day (just at night while I watch all my shows I DVRed...uh hello I have a job during the day!) but I just have to share this clip! I absolutely LOVE Lady Antebellum and they wrote a birthday song for Ellen...so creative!


I suppose my life hasn't been very eventful lately so while I don't have kids to blog about all the funny things they do or say (but I do have adorable nephews and nieces and have some pics and hilarious music videos I hope to post soon of them!) Plus we haven't beent to a concert lately so these youtube clips are all I got...so get off my ever-lovin' back!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment and best of luck in the giveaway! Glad to have you as a friend.
Kisses!

Michael and Julie said...

ok, first off - you do too watch youtube ALL day! second off - don't think that i am a little bit jealous that you follow kristyn, kelsi and kassidy. i wish i was cool enough to have twitter.