Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween... Idaho style (meaning freezing)

This is a little late, but I thought I would post it anyway... We spent a little time in Idaho celebrating Nevada Day/Halloween/Ashley's birthday. I mean, what better way to celebrate Nevada than leaving it for the weekend? Anyway, here are a few pics to document our visit to Nampa-- wish we could have stayed longer, we just love hangin out with the O'Dells!

Do we look like real Boise State players?

Ashley hangin out with some of the O'Dell boys!
Alex, AJ, and Ryan :)
Ashley sportin a snuggie (Alex was so nice to share)... good news! She now has her very own to wear whenever she wants
Out trick-or-treating! Alex kept telling me my moustache was a Luigi mustache, but I think I pulled off the Mario look?

We're off to save the princess...
It was fun to see Krista and her boys and our Mom and Dad! Can't wait for the next holiday so we can see all our adorable nieces and nephews (and our siblings too, I guess)!

1 comment:

Michael and Julie said...

oh how i wish your travel plans could have included twin falls! although i don't know if i could have handled those mustaches.