Monday, August 31, 2009

A day late...

So I took these pics when we were at the Country Fest this past weekend (see post below) but forgot to upload them. Okay honestly I can't figure out how to post more than two pics at a time from my phone...
Again, I apologize for the blurriness (is that a word?) of the pictures. I guess I just couldn't stop dancing that night in order to take a decent picture! :)
The pic of the 2 girls are a group called Bombshell. Only knew one of their songs "Fight like a girl". Which I am a fan of...Kallee didn't seem impressed though.
The 3 guys are Love & Theft and are pretty nice to look at (wink, wink). Again, only knew one of their songs but they were entertaining and will probably be getting their cd soon!
FYI: I was hoping to get a group pic w/ the 3 hotties from Love & Theft but the line to their "meet & greet" was quite long and mostly full of high school girls giggling so I opted out! I just walked by them nonchalantly as kallee took my pic...came out way too blurry. Curse this phone camera!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Molly said...

You guys have way too much fun! Any word on the house?