Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Concert Weekend!

This past weekend was concert central! We started the weekend out with Darius Rucker on Friday night. For those who aren't familiar with Darius, you might recognize him from Hootie and the Blowfish....just minus the blowfish! :)
Darius in all his glory!!! He actually was a really great concert and definately would see him again. He played most of all his songs from his current CD and then a few Hootie songs. Good times!
Kallee and me at the concert....a bit blurry because we couldn't contain our excitement as seeing Darius Rucker up close!!!
*Disclaimer: pictures were taken with my phone so they're not great quality and I apologize!
On Saturday it was GIRLS day ALL DAY LONG! My cousins, Michelle & Colete came into town for the weekend festivities and we broke out our Guitar Hero World Tour and rocked it!!! We were so good we really should start our own band!

The girls in action.... sing it Michelle!!!


After all the shopping, pedicures, and rock band it was finally time for the BIG night....
KENNY CHESNEY!!!

It was a great concert and I now understand why he seems to always win Entertainer of the Year. His encore was almost as long as his concert! Plus he is a great singer live!
Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert opened up the show and they both were AWESOME! I think I was more excited to see Lady A and Miranda than I was for Kenny. I had no idea how awesome Kenny was!!!

The girls gettin' ready for the concert! Yeah, we are that good looking!!! :)


And here are just some random pics from the night!!!

All in all, it was a GREAT weekend! Thanks Susan, Michelle, and Colette for coming and hanging out with us!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HAHAHA I love that you posted that video and that I sound so GOOD! Especially at the very end!haha We really should start our own band! Thanks again for the fun weekend. We really should do that more often! Love you guys!