Monday, February 2, 2009

Champions

This past Saturday our ward had their annual flag football game and bar-b-q! Not many places where you can get a sunburn while playing football in JANUARY! Susan and I were on the blue team and that's right... Our team took 1st place! We are the reigning Foothills Flag Football Champions! Kind of a big deal! :)
Kallee was our team's cheerleading and photographer. We're just grateful she was able to capture a few pix every so often (in between her many "important" calls). ;)
Overall, it was great fun and I'm ashamed to admit I am a bit sore 2 days later!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yay for the Champions! Congratulations!

Jill and Travis said...

Ooooo...look at you! Flag football. Too bad it's not rugby! Haha. I surely would have died if I had played. I wish I could have been there to cheer you on! I would have made signs and everything. And I love the banner and background by the way. It looks like a cute purse you would have! Love ya BFF.

rockinsphoto said...

I look like such a dork! Seriously next time please tell me not to smile so much. It was a lot of fun, thanks again for inviting me!