Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I think I'm obsessed . . . .

Okay-- so I think I'm officially obsessed with Mario. We recently purchased the original Mario Bros games for the wii and I LOVE it!! I have yet to save the princess on Super Mario 3, but I am having so much fun trying to remember all the tricks and places to go. So if you can remember any short cuts be sure to let me know!

Over the weekend we also had the chance to play Mario Kart with Brad, Amy, and Tyler :) We played online and it was super fun... so if anyone has their wii hooked up to the internet let me know, and we can all play together :)

3 comments:

Molly said...

We just bought that one and another even earlier Mario. The kids and Brian won't stop playing! They love it too! That must be the Andrew Blood!

Sara said...

Oh, those old games are so great to go back and play! I can't specifically remember any short cuts...it's been far too long!

JErb said...

fun times. you can find a lot of the old NES games online at places like http://www.nintendo8.com/all/ or http://www.nescafeweb.com/

i actually don't remember playing SMB3, but loved play SMB and Duck Hunt. do you remember the warps in regular Super Mario Bro's to get to Level 8 in just a few levels?

some of my college dorm-mates had a video game playing streak. They beat every Mario Brothers, then moved on to the Final Fantasy series. Needless to say, not much homework was going on in our dorm.

enjoy!